How about a little photoshooting on a snowy winterday? If you are taking a walk with friends or your family, take your camera with you. This opportunity to take photos in the snow doesn’t come along that often. So here’s some inspiration:
- a little snowball fight is fun for everyone – as kids and as grown-ups
- still believe in angels? make one yourself – one with a your little snow angel for next years holiday cards or with the whole family
- throw some snow in the air (like the leaves photoshoot I took)
- take something colorful, maybe an umbrella, with you. In the white wonderland it will set a really pretty focus
- you are never to old to go sledding, are you?
- or do you like a date with Frosty the Snowman?
Want some more Wintertime inspiration? Then look over here: