And I nominate for the Liebster Award the following bloggers, because I seriously don’t understand, why they haven’t got more followers (at least at Bloglovin):
Natalie of Genuine Major (blog.nataliemutrux.com)
Just make stuff (justmakestuff.com/ndg)
Xanthe Berkeley (xantheberkeley.com)
Kat & Can of Our Nerd home (ournerdhome.com)
Nulka of I like grey (i-like-grey.blogspot.com)
Catherine of Hyggelig (catherinehug.de)
And my questions for these lovely bloggers are:
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
2. Where is your favorite place in the world and why?
3. What is your thing? The thing you love to do above all other?
4. What are three major things on your bucket list?
5. What makes you happy?
6. What is the most useful tipp you’ve ever lerned?
7. What is your favorite song, that makes you happy?
8. What is/was your biggest wish – now and ten years ago?
9. What was the nicest, most lovely thing someone did for you or gift you received?
10. What is the one special thing you love to do at weekends?
Thanks again Carin for this opportunity! 🙂 It was challenging, but fun to answer all these questions.