Goals, goals, goals. Not only on the football World Cup ;), but on my list for July:
1. Enjoy the summer.
√ Done. Made a picknick in the park, drank cocktails and ate a lot of melons.
2. Make plans for a wonderful, enjoyable vacation.
√ Check. Still in planning mode, but its in process and not too far away.
3. Post at least one or two crafty projects.
√ Did one. That counts.
4. Work on my Project Life.
√ Yes, ordered a big bunch of photos from 2014 and 2013 to fill my pages. Finally.
5. Decorate the living room.
– Didn’t found the time to concentrate on this. Maybe next month.
6. Decorate the kitchen.
7. Paint the workroom white.
√ Yeah, did this. Had to paint it three times till the white paint finally covered the old green tapestry. Really hard work, but now it looks so great and light.
8. Update the blog.
√ Updated the pages (like wanderlust) and several little widgets.
I think, I did pretty good. Fast forward to August, the month of our vacation. Two weeks on a bike. I’m so excited about it. So time to enjoy this summer to the fullest and not do too much. There will come a time again, maybe next month, when there’s enough room to fill the list with more goals, but not now. These will be enough:
1. Enjoy our vacation to the fullest.
2. Decorate the living room.
3. Decorate the kitchen.
4. Sort through my new photos from our vacation and delete most of the photos.
5. Get my printer up and running, so I can work with it on craft projects.
6. Celebrate our birthdays in our own way.
7. Prepare enough blog posts for the vacation time.
8. Finish most of the Project Life pages I filled only with photos.