These were my goals for September and how they turned out:
1. Get our family gallery up in the corridor.
√/- Most of the photos are framed and stand on the floor, waiting to be put up on the wall.
2. Decorate our office.
– Totally forgot this was on the list. Maybe next month.
3. Simplify my musical files. Keep only the really good songs and sheet music.
4. Get my photo archive organized with Lightroom.
√ Bit by bit I keep moving forward. But there’s still a lot to do.
5. Take dance lessons with my boyfriend.
– Didn’t find the time. Maybe next month, but rather in November, since he’s traveling a lot in October.
6. Redesign the blog – new layout, feature buttons.
√/- Layout? Check. Feature buttons? No, didn’t.
7. Make biketours.
√ Made one. That counts.
8. Get an overview of our next big project and start planning (sorry, can’t tell you what at the moment).
9. Do sport regularly again.
√/- Started, but didn’t reached the regular part yet.
10. Make a fall minialbum.
– Nope, too many other little crafty things on my table. Another one for October.
September wasn’t really a success goal-wise. The two big parties took a lot of time for preparations and traveling. Maybe October will bring more time for those goals, I didn’t finished last month:
1. Enjoy my favorite season fall with some photo walks, hot chocolate and other beautiful fall stuff.
2. Keep moving forward with my Project Life 2014 pages, which are at the moment only filled with photos.
3. Make three additional pictures for the living room wall (black & white).
4. Catch up with some good friends.
5. Make a fall minialbum.
6. Do sport at least twice a week.
7. Save money.
8. Decorate our office.
9. Create at least three content-heavy posts.
10. Simplify my wardrobe and get rid of old, no longer fitting clothes.